- PETTY MAGIC, by Camille DeAngelis: because i have great LURV for MARY MODERN, and also because she is on twitter and was nice enough to get me a copy!
- DRINK THE TEA, by Thomas Kaufman: this i stole from the (truly astonishing) ARC stacks of the balto city paper art editor’s office (don’t worry, he said i could take it) entirely because of the title. hopefully it will live up to it.
- HOW TO COOL THE PLANET, by Jeff Goodell: because Ron Hogan said i should (and Ron, you were not kidding; this book is INTENSE.)
- CURSE OF THE WOLF GIRL, by Martin Millar: because i am a total fangirl for Martin and you should be on the lookout for some VERY EXCITING NEWS re: him and this blog in June.
- HOW TO LIVE SAFELY IN A SCIENCE FICTIONAL UNIVERSE, by Charles Yu: i am going to have an affair with this book. be on the lookout for ravings, proselytizing, etc.
- THE TIGER, by John Vaillant: because Joe Foster said i should. and, in case you are missing it, I AM LOVING IT.